Clan CULLEN Index du Forum
Clan CULLEN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Meta Tags For Facebook Like Button

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan CULLEN Index du Forum -> DIVERS -> Films
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Sang: 108

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Meta Tags For Facebook Like Button Répondre en citant

Meta Tags For Facebook Like Button
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

AliI seem to be fighting a losing battle trying to get thumbnails to appear when people share links to my pages (for example Im using the og:image tag, debug finds it, but doesnt interpret it. Regards, Ivan esqoHey guys. Its always helpful to know you dont have to do this for every single social media button&lol. If you were to share again, after linting, it should be reflecting the new information. MY logo is changed so I updated the image in my server but when I try to put url in FB then it still show old logo in thumbnail, I lose my brand value in this as costomer getting confused. Paul OrbitHi Folks, This stuff is really getting on my nerves. Whimper, ALi VictorHello, I have this code at the footer of the page in jQuery that appends the Facebook Open Graph tags to my page dynamically. Do you know a way to show large images on facebook without cutting them? Thanks! RobOne thing to keep in mind: if you are dynamically building your og:image with query params, currently FB has a bug in their system that blocks this Sad DavidWhat if I cant add to my blog? As is, my blog doesnt allow it. Ill keep searching& NiaI attempted to put this tag in my blog in the functions.php template and now Im getting this error. I just need to know how to edit the Facebook like/share button code to include a description of the post; also where do I add the open graph meta tag code within the like/share button code area. Smile Cheers! Gabriel CalilHi! The problem with open graph protocol is that it makes the images have the same functionality as any other object on Facebook and this way large images on my site are cutted when the link to the post goes to the fan page on facebook. Facebook uses PHP for serverside coding however you use ASP. how much time it will take to refresh that image in fb or I have to do something to refresh it FB. 1)Whenever i share my facebook page it doesnt show the logo. Falls du ein Content-Management-System wie z.B. .. Ivan KidsmallIt seems that open graph has become a must meta tags for all websites. If you think gradient backgrounds are too cliche, maybe a fixed position background would work for you? It does provide a neat inherent effect by. Popular:JavaScript Promisesfetch APIReact.jsCache APIES6 FeaturesNode.jsJavaScriptjQuery. Let's review a few key META tags! Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags image The image META tag directs Facebook to use the specified image when the page is shared: It's best to use a square image, as Facebook displays them in that matter. Funktioniert das auch mit Wordpress?. Do you know a way to show large images on facebook without cutting them? shamDavid, Nicely summarized ! thanks& Can this be done on a localhost or private IP address. why this image and title is not working? any idea? JINAL TRIVEDI JINAL TRIVEDIi am wrapping the code with tags!! why arent they showing up ?:-/ anyway ,sorry for repetitive posts. AlaksandusIs there a way to call up the original URL of the image? Id like to link to the original image through a manual implementation of YAPB. Einbinden kannst Du den generierten Likebutton von Facebook ganz simpel: Kopiere den erzeugten Code an die Stelle im HTML-Quellcode, an der der Button erscheinen soll. David WalshI recommend using a custom WordPress field (if thats what youre using) and checking for that within each post. For example, this video shows you how to add the OG info for Facebook with Squirrlys plugin. MannyHey David, awesome blog and article (I use it a lot as a cheat sheet!) I have one question, I noticed recently that when you share a link to some pages (Like from Mashable) and if the person sharing the link isnt a fan, they see a Like button below the post. By David WalshMarch 7, 2008CSS Fixed Position BackgroundImageBackgrounds have become an integral part of creating a web 2.0-esque website since gradients have become all the rage. What did I do wrong? ysleethanks for the guide, btw if i wanted to have two different type of description? can it make it? TomHi! I have a lot of pages with posts&each new page it is new article& I added all the meta tags&in article(page) template, then used Debugger& after that I tried to like the article, and Yes I have good result, but if I go to second or third article (of course with all meta already inside) there is no effect, so if I have 10000 articles I need to manually do Debugger? Is there any Debugger Facebook to update all the meta cache? Thnx MiguelFinally i find a way to fix that image with the og: propierty. type Provides Facebook the type of website that you would like your website to be categorized by: Read the complete list of website types to best categorize your website. I would like it to populate with the most current information. IREMWell i think the problem comes from the scripting language. Gibt es den Facebook Like Button fr Wordpress als Widget?. Never knew you could control types of info. Einfach die URL Deiner Webseite (oder Deiner Facebook-Page) angeben, Button-Typ auswhlen und den Code generieren lassen 5a02188284
facebook bilder f r viele likesspotify app for facebook pageinstaller logiciel de piratage facebook gratuithand peace sign for facebook statussecond facebook account hoaxcrack pirates of the caribbean facebooktodas las formas de hackear facebookgoogle chrom facebook chat geht nichtfacebook password recovery master indirfacebook messenger for e63 mobile

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan CULLEN Index du Forum -> DIVERS -> Films Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Twilight Movie created by Steff